Luxury wine rooms: why your home needs one.
Many wine lovers are taking their favorite past time into an investment in their homes. Luxury wine rooms are one of the latest home design trends for wine enthusiasts to show off their most prized bottles. Ornate wine rooms and modern wine walls have become a luxury must-have for many wealthy wine collectors and enthusiasts. If you are a serious wine collector, investing in a luxury wine room makes perfect sense for several reasons.
Protect your wine investment.
There are many articles out there regarding how wine cellars protect your wine investment. Most luxury wine rooms will be designed to include climate control features to ensure that your wine collection is stored at an optimal 55-58 degrees Fahrenheit.
Storing wines at these precise temperatures protects the integrity of the wine by keeping temperatures consistent, greatly reducing the chance of wine quality being compromised. Dedicating a controlled environment within your home will protect your wine investment for years to come.
Increase the value of your home.
Recent trends show that luxury home builders are designing homes with a dedicated wine room space. Buyers in a luxury, high-end real estate market are more and more expecting custom wine storage as a standard feature when purchasing a new home. In addition to wine rooms providing value from a functional standpoint, a beautifully designed wine cellar can add true beauty to any home and your home’s resale value may increase with a wine room’s existence.
If you’re still not convinced of the benefits of having a luxury wine room in your home, here are a few more advantages to having a wine cellar:
- Expertise: When people build their own wine collection, they usually become more knowledgeable about the many varieties of wine and when they are at their peak.
- Improved Wine Collection: People tend to buy more high-quality wine because they know that it’s being stored properly and will be good when they finally open it.
- Organization: A wine cellar lets you maintain an organized wine collection so that you know just what kind of wines you have and can easily access them for the proper occasion.
- Pleasure: Many people enjoy showing off their wine collection to friends and sharing or gifting a bottle. A wine cellar is the perfect way to do this.
- Profit: While most wine cellars are simply for pleasure, some people end up purchasing wine and then selling it at a profit.
Creating a luxury wine room in your home can be an exciting experience! Our team at Heritage Vine is here to help you design and build a wine room with your tastes and ideas in mind to get exactly what you want. Contact us today and let us help turn your wine room dreams into a reality.
What would you like to create?
Let's talk about your vision.